The 7 Best Spas in Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico has something for everyone. You can go camping by the lake, fishing in the deep waters, or simply marvel at the endless white sand beaches that surround the island. Visiting a spa in Puerto Rico is also a great way to get away from it all—it’s a perfect activity for rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Fortunately for you, Puerto Rico has many spa facilities that can pamper you into an utterly relaxed state of being. In fact, it has spas that can compare to any facility in the world!
Here are our top 7 picks:
- YHI Spa at the Gran Meliá Golf Resort. Here you’ll find the relaxation you seek within the Wellness Center for fitness, Hydrotherapy Ritual Center, and the Relaxation center that offers more than 50 unique treatments. To complete the pampering you need, there’s also a lifestyle boutique and a salon. But relaxation is always available here, since you’ve got a gorgeous beach and a view of the great El Yunque Rainforest.
- Spa Ritz Carlton. This is a full service spa facility, with 11 treatment rooms and lots of spa packages, rituals, and therapies. Before and after your spa treatment, you can indulge in the steam room, whirlpool, or sauna.
- Golden Door Spa at the El Conquistador Resort. This is one of the most complete spa facilities in Puerto Rico. This is where you can receive exotic treatments like the Roasted Coffee Scrub in which roasted Puerto Rican Coffee grains are used as a body scrub, and the Pineapple Body Bliss, which uses a tropical pineapple scrub plus a body refiner lotion, green tea, and an antioxidant lotion massage.
- Nouvelle D’Spa at Andalusia, Puerto Nuevo. You have numerous spa options at Nouvelle D’Spa, and the prices are actually much more affordable than anywhere else. They also feature several specialty spa treatments, such as a spa program designed for weight loss (always a crowd favorite) along with spa programs designed for before or after medical treatments.
- AWAY Spa at W Retreat & Spa. The treatment rooms are located away from the bustle of the main resort, and give you soothing views of the waters and foliage. The special AWAY massage starts with an aromatherapy facial compress and cranial hold massage.
- Zen Spa at the Sheraton Puerto Rico Casino & Hotel. The spa services are numerous, with lots of therapies and massages. You also get nail care treatments, wraps, skin boosters, and exfoliations. There are 8 facial and massage therapy rooms, two VIP Spa Suites, and a hair salon.
- Mandara Spa at the Rio Mar Beach Resort. Even though it’s in the Caribbean, this spa is decidedly Bali-esque in its atmosphere. The spa services they offer is comprehensive, and it even features a full-service salon.
If relaxation is what you seek, in Puerto Rico is where you’ll find it!
This author has no description available.